The Silicon Saxony Day...
- offers unique insight into future technologies and business solutions covering hardware, software and connectivity topics.
- gives you the chance to get in touch with like-minded leaders, engineers, scientists and business developers.
- provides an innovative and international platform for sharing ideas and trends for future information and communications technologies.
- gives exhibitors the opportunity to present their products and services to an international audience.
The Conference in Numbers
Flughafenstraße, 01109 Dresden
Key Topics & Sessions
- Artificial Intelligence – real megatrend or just buzzword?
- Smart Automation: The key driver for industry 4.0
- Maintenance Management 4.0
- Digital Entrepreneurs
- Technology Roadmaps: Digital transformation within the semiconductor industry
- and more ...
5th Saxon IT-Summit
This year the event’s afternoon program will be dedicated to the 5th Saxon IT‐Summit 2019. The event will be part of the Silicon Saxony Day. For the fifth time, the Saxon IT‐Summit will bring together experts from politics, business and science to discuss the chances of digitization for Saxony's economy and to shape conditions for further economic growth in Saxony's most dynamic sector.
Meet your future employer!
Speed Dating with ICT Talents
Are you studying in the fields of MINT or ICT and looking for an internship, thesis or permanent position after finishing your studies? Take the chance to meet your future employer! Our recruiting event on June 18th 2019 offers you the opportunity to get to know 18 interesting and attractive companies from our high-tech network - ranging from large corporations to medium-sized companies to research institutes.
Our exhibitor packages offer attractive pricing and guarentee high visibility and multiple networking opportunities during the event. With the event taking place in a public space like an airport, your company will be exposed to an extended audience. Additonally, the co-hosted Saxon IT-Summit will expose your company to an even wider audience including additional representatives from the saxon software industry, research institutes and politics.
We are offering a discounted "no frills" package especially for start-ups!