Share this with a colleague
Stefan SchneiderSächsisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Landschaft – SMUL
simul + InnovationHub (SIH)
Under the umbrella of the simul + InnovationHub (SIH), research institutions, companies and administrations are jointly implementing outstanding innovation projects in the fields of rural areas, the environment, agriculture, forestry and the food industry. The aim is to quickly transfer research and development results into practical applications.
With the simul + InnovationHub (SIH) new products, processes and technologies are implemented in five subject areas:
1. Experimental field 5G in agriculture and forestry,
2. Smart farming and forestry technology,
3. Environmental technologies and sustainability,
4. Nature and climate protection and
5. Digital villages and smart rural areas
The simul + InnovationHub thus forms the third pillar of the future initiative simul + which is led by the SAXON STATE MINISTRY OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND AGRICULTURE.