In the networked world of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0, robots are doing their job ever more efficiently. They adapt more and more quickly to new conditions, work safely and reliably alongside humans, and share the data they collect with other systems and plants. IIoT and cloud solutions provide enormous support in this environment. In interaction with other machines, such as 3D printers, CNC machines or other robots, enormous amounts of data can be collected, processed and the results used profitably in the networked production park of today.
This year's robotics session will show how robots can work more efficiently and share their data with smart cloud integration, among other things. But not only that. Comparison of current robot platforms, retrofitting robots with artificial intelligence and computer vision, and fleet management will also be highlighted and discussed in exciting presentations. Last but not least, we will present cleaning robots that are already reliably ensuring clean and, in some cases, germ-free workplaces.
We invite you to share and discuss your robotics use cases, expectations for robotics applications, current challenges and next steps in the use of robotics solutions!
The session is presented by MKS Instruments Deutschland GmbH.
The presentations of the session at a glance:
- Robots, Cloud and AI – oh my! (10:10 - 10:30)
- The Ultimate Dream: Cleanup Cobots (10:30 - 10:50)
- Robotics is key to machine retrofit (10:50 - 11:10)
- Robot Revolution - Live right now in warehousing! (11:30 - 11:50)
- Keep on handling – How robots enable flexible storage and handling solutions for Fabs (11:50 - 12:10)
- Creating Next Generation Robotics (12:10 - 12:30)