The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is the industrial version of the Internet of Things (IoT). In contrast to the IoT, it does not represent consumer-oriented concepts, but focuses on the application in the manufacturing and industrial environment.
But what characterizes the IIoT? How can it be best used for the production of the future? From the integration and use of functional sensors or actuators to the central topic of the IIoT, connectivity (e.g. the use of 5G), numerous parameters play a role here. Experience concrete case studies, including smart digital assistants, condition monitoring or the increasingly important energy efficiency of deployed technologies.
We cordially invite you to engage with one of the currently most exciting buzzwords and experience its actual possibilities in exciting presentations. Immerse yourself in the Industrial Internet of Things and a new world of knowledge and technology management.
The session is presented by Critical Manufacturing Deutschland GmbH.
The presentations of the session at a glance:
- How mature is MBSE in your company? (10:00 - 10:30)
- Productive4.0 (10:30 - 10:50)
- 5G to slow for you? Ultra-reliable and real-time wireless industrial network (10:50 - 11:10)
- Industrial smart scale solution with Digital Voice Assistance on the shop floor (11:30 - 11:50)
- Ready for Digital Transformation - Intelligent Pneumatic Solutions for Semiconductor Fabs (11:50 - 12:10)
- Information Technology as a trap – Or how to avoid "spaghetti integration" in the Industrial IoT (12:10 - 12:30)
- The Flexibility Plant as IIoT platform – new hardware concepts and AI based software for challenging the energy transition (14:00 - 14:20)
- Intelligent Development 4.0 – How Digitization Supports the Development Process (14:20 -14:40)
- Structure-Integrated Wireless Sensor Technology targeting Smart Mechanical Engineering Applications (14:40 - 15:00)
- Intelligent assistance systems to optimize final-test processes (15:00 - 15:20)