Dr. Kay-Uwe GieringFraunhofer IIS/EAS
Dr. Kay-Uwe Giering
Microelectronics development for quantum communication systems
* Research topic that brings together advanced microelectronics developments and quantum technology
* Overview on a quantum communication system and its special requirements to advanced microelectronic components
* Presentation of a quantum communication testbed at Fraunhofer IIS/EAS for designing / testing / optimising microelectronic chips
* Presentation and demonstration of a fast and high-resolution time-to-digital-converter (TDC) based on an FPGA implementation
* Presentation of a chiplets-based microelectronics toolbox for quantum applications: FPGA, ADC/DAC 20GHz 8bit, ...