The Silicon Saxony Day...
- offers unique insight into future technologies and business solutions covering hardware, software and connectivity topics.
- gives you the chance to get in touch with like-minded leaders, engineers, scientists and business developers and join the hightech community.
- provides an innovative and international platform for sharing ideas and trends for future information and communications technologies.
- Due to the current situation, the 15th Silicon Saxony Day will be held as a hybrid event. The on-site event is limited to 100 participants.
Our Focus Topics 2021
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Digital Twins- Driver for Innovation and Performance
- Artificial Intelligence - From Automation to AI in production
- Trusted Electronics & IC Design
- RFID Solutions
- Innovation & Technologies
- Materials & Technologies
Silicon Saxony Day 2019 in Numbers
Messering 7, 01067 Dresden
You are at home in the tech and digital industry or interested in gaining access and would like to be an official partner of the Silicon Saxony Day 2021 with your company? The Silicon Saxony Day gives you the chance to present your company, products and services to our audience of experts from politics, business and science.
The Silicon Saxony days offers plenty of networking breaks and opportunities including lounge and catering areas set up within the exhibition space. The expert sessions will be held in one space together with the exhibition area - so exhibitors are right in the middle of the buzz all day!
This year there will be no exhibition due to physical limitation of participants.